Why do I do this? Because I love helping people feel, and move, better. I love guiding people to being a healthier, stronger version of themselves.
I started my Personal Training career after graduating from Texas State University, San Marcos in 2012 with my Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science. Since 2012 I have transformed from being a Personal Trainer to being a Coach.
I’ve been a sports and fitness enthusiast since I was young. I played football, baseball, ran track, and was an avid weight lifter in high school. In college, I was an avid volleyball player who ended up playing for my collegiate club team.
I’ve trained individuals from 17 years old all the way to 70 years old. Some clients want to lose weight, others want to lose inches, and there are those who want to build muscle.
I’ve trained 1-on-1 clients, small groups classes, and large group classes. I actually started my career by leading boot camp classes!
As a certified personal trainer and coach, I have accumulated a range of certifications and trainings that allow me to better serve my clients. Here are some of the benefits of these certifications:
- NFPT-CPT: This certification is a nationally recognized accreditation that demonstrates my expertise in designing and implementing safe and effective fitness programs for clients of all ages and fitness levels.
- Precision Nutrition Level 1: This training equips me with the knowledge and tools to provide personalized nutrition guidance and coaching to help clients reach their health and wellness goals.
- PPSC – Pain-Free Performance Specialist: This certification allows me to better serve clients with chronic pain or mobility issues by teaching me how to design exercise programs that are both effective and safe.
- NASM-Corrective Exercise Specialist: This certification allows me to identify and correct movement patterns that may be causing pain or limiting performance, helping clients move more efficiently and effectively.
- NASM-Group Exercise Specialist: This certification equips me with the skills and knowledge to lead group exercise classes that are both engaging and effective.
- ACE-Pre/Postnatal: This certification allows me to safely and effectively train pregnant and postpartum clients, helping them stay healthy and active throughout this transformative time.
By constantly improving my skills and staying up-to-date on the latest research and best practices in the fitness industry, I am able to provide my clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
Not sure how to start?
It’s easy! Just reach out and we’ll set up an initial consultation to discuss what your wants and needs are!